A candidate can apply for verification, either physically in his own handwriting, or on-line from http://icaiexam.icai.org within a month from the date of declaration of results, giving specific details of the following along with the requisite fees:
- Student Name
- Student Registration No
- Exam-Intermediate (IPC)/Final/CPT
- Month and year of the exam
- Roll No
- Paper(s)/subjects to be verified
- Address for communication
If the candidate makes a physical application, it must be in the handwriting of the candidate. If the candidate had opted for Hindi medium in the examination, his/her application should be in Hindi.
Typewritten applications will not be entertained.
There is no standard format as such for such application. However, the application should be duly signed by the candidate
- For Final, Intermediate (IPC)/ATE/Units-Rs 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group/both groups/Unit.
- For CPT: Rs 200/-.
Physical application be sent to following Address: (Speed Post or Registered Post)
The Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi 110 002
Possible outcomes, that may arise out of verification of marks:
The verification exercise may result in
• No change of marks
• Increase of marks, impacting result or exemption in one or more paper(s)
• Increase of marks, which does not have an impact on result or exemption in one or more paper(s)
• Decrease of marks
Candidates can check the outcome of their application for verification (whether submitted physically or on-line) from http://icaiexam.icai.org. A written communication is also sent to the candidate concerned, at the address mentioned by him/her in his/her application. In case of revision of marks, a revised mark statement/result (as the case may be) is also sent to the candidate.
2,114 total views, 2 views today