The Board of Studies of the ICAI has been providing Online Articles Placement facility for selection of Articled Assistants by CA Firms through its Articles Placement Portal.It provides a platform to the firms of Chartered Accountants having vacancies for Articled Assistants to shortlist eligible students for selection of articled assistants, and call them for Interview at their offices, as per date and time convenient to them.The eligible candidates who have passed Group-I or both Groups of the Intermediate (IPCC) Course or have been admitted under the Direct Entry Scheme and are willing to join articled training can register themselves on the portal.
- The services to the Online Placement Portal are available free of charge for both CA Firms and students and they can register themselves online through the Portal at http://bosapp.icai.org.
- The services on the Portal would be available for two months, twice a year, from the date of registration by the firms. Similarly the bio data of a student will also be available on the portal for a maximum period of 2 months from student’s registration.
- The candidates shortlisted by CA Firms would be informed by e-mails through the Portal, to appear for interview at their respective Offices, at the designated date and time.
Procedure for Registration
- Register with http://bosapp.icai.org
- Enter the mandatory details: Name, Student Registration Number, Email ID and a Password of your choice. Provide a valid email id. Also, ensure that you make a note of the password that you specify for future reference. Click on Submit.
- Click on Login and Enter your Student Registration Number and the Password previously given during registration.
- On successful login, the Home page of your interface appears.
- Click on Registration Form in the Menu bar at the top. Please read the instructions for filling the interview form before you fill out the registration form.
- Complete the requested information in each category and click submit.
- With this the process of registering your CV for the Interviews with ICAI is complete.
- Click on Interview in the top Menu bar. You will see the list of CA Firm/CA Firms that have shortlisted you
- Select the CA Firms using the Check Box in the last column. Now click on Submit
- The participating firms will short list the candidates registered on the Portal as per their requirement and call the candidates for interviews/interactions as per date and time convenient to them at their offices
- You can view your interview result and the details of Job Offers by clicking on Interview Result after the process of interviews have been completed
- Use the check box in the last column to accept the CA Firm offer.
8,383 total views, 4 views today