All existing taxpayers registered under any of the Acts as listed below will be transitioned to Goods and Service Tax. Enrolment for GST will ensure smooth transition to GST regime. The data available with various tax authorities is incomplete and thus fresh enrolment has been planned.
- Central Excise
- Service Tax
- State Sales Tax / VAT (except exclusive liquor dealers if registered under VAT)
- Luxury Tax
- Entry Tax
- Entertainment Tax (except levied by the local bodies)
Process for registration:
- For the first time login, you need to provide username and password that you received from the State VAT/Centre Tax Department and please look into the snap shot for registration.
- Click here for GST registration
- For subsequent login, you need to enter username and password as created by you while enrolling with GST System Portal
- And Red asterisk (*) indicates mandatory field. Any field marked with the red asterisk need to be filled in necessarily to proceed ahead with the enrolment application.
- You need to save every page after filling all the details. Click the Save & Continue button at the bottom of the page to save the entered details and then proceed further to enter details in the other tabs
- DSC is mandatory for enrolment by Companies, Foreign Companies, Limited Liability Partnership (LLPs) and Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (FLLPs). For other taxpayers, DSC is optional.
Documents Required are required to upload during the process of enrolment
- Proof of Constitution of Business :
i. In case of Partnership firm: Partnership Deed of Partnership Firm
ii. In case of Others: Registration Certificate of the Business Entity
- Photograph of Promoters/ Partners/Karta of HUF
- Proof of Appointment of Authorized Signatory
- Photograph of Authorized Signatory
- Opening page of Bank Passbook / Statement containing Bank Account Number of < Account Number>, Address of Branch, Address of Account holder and few transaction details.
1,491 total views, 1 views today