The Board of Studies has introduced e-Books for the benefit of the students registered under the new scheme of education and training.
The e-Books are available through the following link:
Only authenticated students are able to avail this facility using their login credentials. Presently, the study material of Intermediate Course and Foundation Course have been made available through this mode.
The Final Course material is being uploaded in piecemeal basis, i.e. chapter-wise as and when the chapters are getting ready. The complete material would be available by September 15, 2017.
The e-Books have the following features:
- Add notes/annotations for better understanding.
- Search within the book for word and phrases.
- Traversal within the book through built in table of contents(ToC)
- Zoom-in/Zoom out the contents
- Change font size as per the requirement of the reader.
- Reflowable content for convenient study on different devices
- Downloadable to be studied offline also.
- Printable for convenient learning.
Students are advised to take advantage of these e-Books for studying anytime/ anywhere and reap maximum benefits out of the facility.
Source information from ICAI
14,966 total views, 2 views today