Don’t assume that available time is more than enough for preparation to face the exams in Nov-2016 because CA Subjects are very lengthy and complicate when compared with the other competitive exams.
Planning is very vital for commencement of any activity. Our exams preparation is not an exemption to this sentence.
If you plan and implement properly that will change your life drastically towards Success Journey.
I’ll give you the basic tentative preparation Structure with the all levels of students point of you for achieving the short term objective (Qualify in Nov’16 exams).
Tips for Preparation
- Complete the coaching before 5 months of Exams
- Organize the books before startup the preparation.
- Prioritize the subjects based on your competence.
- Draw the time line for all the subjects. (tentative plan given below)
- Draw the special attention towards amendments.
- Prepare the gist during first reading & Revision.
- Highlight the important questions/points during the preparation.
- Take the healthy food.
- Be optimist always
- Avoid the Social network surfing.
Total time availability for Exams preparation.
Subject wise plan:
- It is recommended to start Two subjects simultaneously (i.e Practical & Theoretical)
Complete schedule from 1-jun-16 to till exams:
- There is no hard and fast rule to follow this schedule. The above schedule was drawn for give an idea for action plan.
- You can customize your plan depends up on your competence.
—All The Best Friends—
3,088 total views, 2 views today