We have to be sound in technical competency for grab the opportunities in the economical world.
We are doing esteem profession in the society, Its our responsibility to protect the value.
To get the placement may be easier but sustainability & growth quite difficult if you don’t have proper set of skills.
But friends, Salary package is always depends up on the following parameters:
- Competence of candidate in subject (Technical)
- Communication Skills (Expressive)
- Job roles and responsibilities
- Attitude and behavior
- Academic & Professional credentials
- Employer requirement and Candidates availability (Demand & Supply)
- Job Location
you should aware all these factor before going for Campus interview.
Report on Campus Placement Programme – February-March, 2016
The Committee for Professional Accountants in Business & Industry (CPABI) of ICAI has since long been organizing Campus Placement Programmes for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants twice in a year and is committed to provide world class placement services to those talents in various corporations and business houses.
In its endeavor to provide quality Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit and Management Consultancy personnel to recruiting entities, the Committee has successfully organised one more round of Campus Placement Programme for the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants at twenty one (6 bigger and 15 smaller) centres viz. Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Thane and Vasai in February-March, 2016.
Snapshot of the Campus Placement Programme held in February-March, 2016 stood as follows:
|Particulars||Campus February-March, 2016|
Number of Candidates Registered
|Number of Candidates Shortlisted||4837|
|Total no. of companies participated (all centres)||102|
|Number of Interview Teams formed by the participating companies||184|
|Number of Jobs Offered by the participating companies||1312|
|Number of Jobs Accepted by the candidates||1195|
|Highest salary offered for domestic posting||Rs. 21.00 Lakh (Per Annum)|
|Highest salary offered for International posting||Rs. 23.54 Lakh (Per Annum)|
|Average salary (cost to company) offered||Rs. 7.84 Lakh (Per Annum)|
|Percentage of Jobs offered vis a vis shortlisted candidates||27.12%|
- Candidates are eligible to take part interview in two centres, one smaller and another bigger; in the event of being selected in a smaller centre, he/she is not allowed to participate in interviews held at bigger centres, subsequently.
- The committee, as a matter of routine practice, organises Orientation Programme for candidates so as to sharpen their soft skills and to provide them technical updates. Currently, it happened in all 22 centres, including Ludhiana.
5,231 total views, 2 views today