Major percentage of CA Inter students are turning into other career options rather than achieving the CA final milestone.
Of course, their decision may be supported with many parameters like financial needs, non availability of time, lose of interest, lose of Age etc..
This article is not intended to change your opinion but friends, we need to understand the gap between non qualified CA & Qualified CA either by earning capability or respect in economical world and also consider the pros & Cons before adopting this diversion from CA completion.
Few Career options for CA-inter are here under:
- Industrial training:
- After 2 years of articles training apply for industrial training.
- You may get the placement in the same organisation depends up on your Skills set.
- Accountant jobs in Industry.
- Paid assistant with Practicing CA firm
- Teaching profession.
- Accounting Technician Course:
- This certification course is available with ICAI.
- (click here for more details)
- Apply for graduation course.
- Apply for Tax return prepareres.
- Self Employment:
- This is a bit risky option
- You can do book keeping, sale tax registrations etc..
Friends! CA-inter opportunities are countable and salary packages also not fruity. However very few candidates may get acceptable packages with their competence.
It is not advisable to choose the other career options for meeting the short term financial needs. Just look into the upfront opportunities are attached with the CA degree before taking decision.
All the best friends.
6,583 total views, 2 views today